Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Strawberry Tartlets: Success, I guess!

This is the result of my first attempt to make a mini strawberry tart! Now this was a mistake, but I forgot to show the inside of it. Inside, as a filling, I used chocolate because you can't have Valentine's Day without chocolate!
 I gave them to my family and asked what I should improve or remove from it. My brother said that I should remove the strawberries and add more chocolate. My dad said that the tart shell should be thinner and softer.
I agree with my dad because I had one myself and it was pretty hard. (I believe that I added too much water to the dough.) I plan on making it again and trying to fix it. I'll be giving them to my mom's co-workers. I PROMISE I'll give you guys the recipe as soon as I get it right! 


No comments:

Post a Comment